Watlow WATCONNECT standard control panels can be quickly configured to your specific application requirements. WATCONNECT control panels integrate Watlow’s heater, sensor, temperature controller and power controller products for a complete thermal solution. In summary, the broad range of standard features allow customers to quickly configure panels that usually would be considered custom.
We provide engineering and product support for your application.
Watlow WATCONNECT Non-Hazardous Models
Series C1 Control Panel, Single phase up to 36 amps
Series C2 Control Panel, Three phase up to 96 amps
Series C4 Control Panel, Three phase up to 192 amps
Series C3 Control Panel, Three phase up to 96 amps
Series C5 Control Panel, Three phase up to 192 amps
Operator Interface Features
- Illuminated control power on/off switch (one per panel).
- Illuminated heater on/off switch(s) (one for each control loop).
- Illuminated heater high temperature light with momentary push to reset. Allows reset of all limit controls without the necessity of opening the enclosure door.
- Watlow process temperature control coupled with the DIN-A-MITE power switching controller. This provide superior thermal performance through tight process temperature control.
- Z-type purge system with environmental window and temperature regulation on hazardous location panels.
- Remote inputs/outputs based on process controller selection.
- Field upgradable (most options).