The Watlow D4T 1/4 DIN Data Logger with INTUITION contains a wide range of field removable I/O modules for maximum design flexibility. This enables users to reach efficient cost saving performance for their application though Watlow’s reliable data logger. This controller is configurable allowing it to meet a wide range of equipment and applications in numerous industries. The Watlow D4T customizability provides the different hardware types needed for compatibility among different applications. Additionally, this product features a 4.3 inch graphic touch screen for easy to use functionality.
ASH Equipment is an authorized distributor of Watlow products. Ask our sales engineers how this controller can optimize application data logging needs. The Watlow D4T 1/4 DIN data logger combines power, flexibility and functionality offering unmatched versatility and easy to use software.
Watlow’s D4T 1/4 DIN data logger is available through Watlow SELECT, a program that enables you to quickly identify, configure and receive your thermal products faster and easier than ever before. With SELECT, you use a variety of tools to guide your decision, configure products for an exact fit and quickly receive your order.
We provide engineering and product support for your application.
Functional Operating Range for Temperature or Process Inputs
• Type J: -346 to 2192°F (-210 to 1200°C)
• Type K: -454 to 2500°F (-270 to 1371°C)
• Type T: -454 to 750°F (-270 to 400°C)
• Type E: -454 to 1832°F (-270 to 1000°C)
• Type N: -454 to 2372°F (-270 to 1300°C)
• Type C: 32 to 4200°F (0 to 2315°C)
• Type D: 32 to 4200°F (0 to 2315°C)
• Type F: 32 to 2449°F (0 to 1343°C)
• Type R: -58 to 3214°F (-50 to 1767°C)
• Type S: -58 to 3214°F (-50 to 1767°C)
• Type B: 32 to 3300°F (0 to 1816°C)
• RTD (DIN): -328 to 1472°F (-200 to 800°C)
• Process: -1999 to 9999 units