Backer Marathon Mica Band Heaters configure design with computer technology and manufacture to your exact specifications. Made with only the highest quality materials, Backer Marathon ensures optimal performance across the board. Also, Backer Marathon stocks band heaters to grow inventory ensuring you have the product you need, when you need it. Having a wide variety of heaters in stock allows Backer Marathon to support one day shipping or three day expedite services. When it comes to custom design three shipping is often available with never a minimum order requirement.
Additionally, Backer Marathon mica band heaters covers a variety of industries for thermal application solutions with their band heaters. Most commonly in the plastic industry, Backer Marathon also participates in applications up to 900 degrees Fahrenheit. In each of the band heater styles, multiple terminations are available to meet the customizable design you are looking for. Some of these terminations options include leads, stainless steel braid, and post terminals. Clamping options are available for all mounting requirements. Furthermore, special construction options are available in two piece, expandable, cutouts, and others.
Backer Marathon Mica Band Heater Design
Moreover, these Backer Marathon mica heaters are computer designed and manufactured to your specifications. In addition, only the highest quality materials are used for optimal performance in these heaters.
- High temperature oxidation resistant metal sheath.
- Highest grade mica insulation provides excellent electrical insulation at high temperatures and is resistant to moisture.
- Clamping band is low thermal expansion stainless steel construction designed to main clamping pressure at elevated temperatures.
- Nickel/Chromium resistance wire evenly would for uniform heat distribution and reliable accuracy.
- Standard 10″ fiberglass lead wires are UL rated and provide protection up to 850°F.
- Approximately 1/8″ thick.
- Optimize heater performance by following these heater installation guidelines.
We provide engineering and product support for your application.